Wednesday, November 20, 2013

"'Give a girl the right shoes & she can conquer the world'" My Contest Entry for 'High Heels' Comp by 'Fashion Diaries' Group.. Completed July 21, 2012 by shazgoldcoast on Polyvore

Love the style of these shoes. I would like them better with the bows being off white. But they are still pretty cute.
Love the style of these shoes. I would like them better with the bows being off white. But they are still pretty cute.
Click here to download
"'Give a girl the right shoes & she can conquer the world'" My Contest Entry for 'High Heels' Comp by 'Fashion Diaries' Group.. Completed July 21, 2012 by shazgoldcoast on Polyvore
"'Give a girl the right shoes & she can conquer the world'" My Contest Entry for 'High Heels' Comp by 'Fashion Diaries' Group.. Completed July 21, 2012 by shazgoldcoast on Polyvore
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment